Sunday 18 August 2013

More plates are on their way!

So I think it's pretty safe to say that I suck at blogging.  I really wanted a place where I could document my manis, but I keep forgetting to do it.  Doh.  I think I need to connect with other bloggers, be part of a community rather than just feeling like I'm blogging in a box on my own.  LOL

Anyway, more plates are coming, and my friend Anna has designed some as well.. they are just gorgeous and a couple are in production already!  Woo!  Her plates are quite different to mine, they remind me of the Lesly, Betina and Dashica plates a little.

Here's a sneak preview of the first one:






So what do you think?  I can't wait to get my hands on the lace at the bottom!!

So MM20 and MM16 are the new plates on their way.  I did have a sample of them both and have been playing around with them a little bit..  Here is MM16 over a gel french mani:





It's a tad bridal for me for everyday wear, but I love it anyway.  :)

So that's the news from me for now.  I'm going to spend the next few day watching the DHL site as my new batch of plates make their way from the manufacturers to here.  Can't hit that refresh button often enough.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment